To become a lover.

Indeed if I faded into smithereens,
I doubt you'd wile away your time just to find me;
To me and everyone, you're just another lie waiting to happen.
Finagled in every sore of your wound,
your fall is always cushioned by ecstasy;
Doesn't it always hurt to find recluse in the designs you comfortably weave?
Do you look for what you seek,
or do you seek for what you look?
Do you know the difference any more, love?
Fading into smithereens is not me,
I live in your rapture as sure as you live in mine.
If you throw yourself, feel the pain,
and if you love yourself too much, let yourself hurt;
Know that there's always some other line to draw,
Around, above, within and beyond your little aura that sheaths you.
Search , find ....and dwell.
For every time you look, know that your freedom to love expands.

Learn child, to become a lover.


Comments

Popular Posts