Darn. Wool. Thread.

Its called reading in red and blue. You see, words are like pictures-they're are looked at critically. Not with the head exactly,just with the eye. Apart from knowing about the nerve that sticks that eyeball into your head with this really long nerve..nevermind.
Anyway! It's really the way you look at the words. They form a picture,it runs about like a dog chasing a frisbee inside your head and before you know it,something has been planted in your head which you helped water. Its eerily powerful. I like it. For the first time,I'm writing something in first person, because I think I suck at writing in general,but today is special. Its a tribute to all you bloggers I follow who have,in a very big way,helped me think. You see,there are original pieces of writing but the thoughts are common. They lie there waiting for you to touch them and just know that they're important-not invented,but newly discovered-that you took enough interest to discover them and make such a ruckus over them so that you achieve near-perfection,at the most,through them. There are so many of you who write and I stand absolutely nil,when I read what they have to say. Each and everyone whom I've stumbled upon while blogging have remarkably managed to make me breathe something new. Everytime.
So its brilliant you're alive,its brilliant that you choose to write. It makes so much difference in one lifetime,I can only wonder about what could happen to the ones to come.

Comments

  1. So true. Each blog, so different, so alive.
    The more I see, the less I know.

    Write on, fella' blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts