The Dog and the Thief.

The Dog looked at the Thief and asked him "Should I? Or would you do me the honour"

The Thief had been standing for a minute,contemplating his firing the sleek pistol he had robbed from the Rich Whore. The way he figured it,why would anyone waste a silver bullet on a bird like this? Pointless,really.
"Well...?"
The Thief was amused at the tapping-the-foot-impatiently tone of the Dog.
He sighed. Should I really shoot,I wonder or do I do the dog the honour..wait!
He looked back at the Dog.
"Will I get a share?"
"Ofcourse,"replied the Dog,"Just get the darn thing down. I can't climb up the tree...and really,you such a bad shot?"
The Thief fumed,he aimed. But the Bird had flown.
Darn! He'd wasted a bullet and what humiliation!
ARGH!!!!! His leg...Oh my GOD!
The Dog was gnawing his leg....GET AWAY!


The Thief landed in a thud,as the blood was profusely dripping..from his leg and the Dog's mouth.
The Dog said,"Meat."

The Thief was scared at the now-the-other-one tone of the Dog.


Comments

Popular Posts