In Your Head.On My Mind.

Talk apple and eat words
sing songs like psychedelic birds
the world's a picture hanging on the wall
the shrub in my garden grew so tall
how many lights shook the base?
the adjectives were only a phase.

Swallowed the gum,
And sat in a shrine,
Changed all my dreams,
And shattered my spine
Shook all the barks of imbecile nights,
Are there any verbs in line?

Sat on the water,
To float on the sky,
Embers of fire,
Never come alive,
Oh darlin’! wont you rhyme me
With your nouns,
Or is that just another stake in sign..

But sunshine in fluorescence,
And starlight in sublime,
All the green,sparkles with adolescence,
Change the dim blue to suit the violet waves,
While I nail the blur to the shapeless brick,
Don’t dream that may shatter and stick,
Coz gone are the days where,
All the exclamations come to rejoice.

p.s.-First verse- Gopan's greatness. Just coz you asked me to complete it (and I did),this one's for you ;D
If it sucks,you asked for it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts