Magdalene. Joy. And Mary,yet again.

So tell 'em im a skank,
with no worldly feelings,
So tell 'em im a hooker,
with too much to heal.
And if Im asked to stop for the nearest trade line,
I will do anything at all.
I will ask Scarlett to walk along the bend,
Sigh with the nearby geese skimming the pond with flapped feet,
I will shout for a picnic,
I will find a pink guy who will think he could never afford me,
when I know that I could be only be spent on.
I will blush,bask and basket the little beams of the sun,
It will touch the conditioned softness,
and I will let it,
I will sigh into all the surreal feathers of my pillow,
I will sinfully sink into the sparkling water.
I will wait...wait and wait,
to stand by the thin iron chains,
...wait for the fire,wait for the cool,slimy water,
wait,for it to wallow,
while I will perspire in the shadows with Scarlett and the other corvettes.

Comments

Popular Posts