Folk songs.

Its easier to close your eyes and swing along to a tune.
Its melody..created out of wind hitting the thin,static strings.

For a minute, I thought the air stopped.
But then,I was still breathing.

Only,it’s hurting to be as simple as that.

Youre not my melody anymore,and you’ve made me lose faith in those folk songs.
You didn’t wake me,but you shook me out of my dream.
You let me get used to it,and then you..
Simply took back what you lent.
I blissfully know how to hate now.
Its rare,that emotion.

You wont find an audience like me,
but my narcissism says there are many folk songs like you.
Next time,I'll just swing my feet to the music..
With my eyes wide open ;)

Comments

  1. "I blissfully know how to hate now.
    Its rare,that emotion."

    Best! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts