The Place.

There are days I seriously wonder. If sadness was a place, who would I have the (adjectiveless) fortune to meet?
What do i think about sadness...I pity that feeling. I fall into its pathetic traps and i know that i don't feel like getting up and punching it in the balls when I should.
I don't do it because it's relatively a new feeling every time it happens.
Hence The Meeting has to take place.
see,every time I lose a friend I shouldn't feel emptiness. I'd love to know that maybe they weren't worthwhile enough.
Every time I have nothing to do,I shouldn't want to despair at my wasting away. I should want to think that it's okay to draw with my imagination on the walls.
Every time I say something stupid and feel mockery emanating in waves from the people I know...I don't want to feel the embarrassment. They're friends,after all.
It's this ego. It meets selfishness. They fall in lust,make a demon out of the soul that they seemingly call their offspring..they make you change the beauty of death into its most grotesque form.
Its scary sometimes,this sadness.
This sadness of the mind.
And unfortunately I know where it dwells..I still don't know where my mind is. Is it in the head or in the heart?
It lurks there,you know. It comes and goes.
I don't know where my mind..but I'd rather it was selective about its whores.

Comments

Popular Posts